Senior Interactive Designer (UX & UI)
NEXT-DC is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer (UX & UI) to join our team.
What does it mean to be a great Interactive Designer? Most people would start with the technical qualifications needed but we would like to begin with what comes before that — the drive to create.
Websites and apps are not just templates to be filled with information. They are a living digital extension of all that а brand is and the message it wants to communicate. We believe they are spaces that cultivate empowerment, connection and change. Forward-thinking and curiosity are what drive a great Interactive Designer towards their next great website or app.
Therefore, we are looking for someone to help us bridge the gap between design and code through curiosity and experimentation. Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you love working with other multidisciplinary professionals? Then NEXT-DC might be just the place for you.
Who you are:
- You are proficient in Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD and have past experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products;
- You have a portfolio of work demonstrating experience design of a variety of digital products: landing pages, websites, online shops, apps, etc;
- You show a deep understanding of the complete process of delivering a digital product;
- You are able to collaborate with a small team and delegate work to other team members including other designers, illustrators, copywriters and developers;
- You are up to date with UX and UI design trends and foundational concepts with a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionalities, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation. You know a digital product needs more than just a good looking design;
- You are fluent in English (both oral and written) and you don’t have much of a stage fright, so presenting is not a problem for you;
- Knowing your way around words and having had experience in UX copywriting is a plus;
- A great work attitude, creative ambition, curiosity, teamwork skills and an ability to leave your ego behind — we work hard to keep the company spirit up!
What will be on your to-do list:
- Create wireframes, prototypes and designs for a wide range of digital projects — landing pages, brand websites, online shops and sometimes apps;
- Organise and manage the web design work between an international team of interactive and graphic designers, illustrators and copywriters;
- Create estimations and design concepts for new briefs and present them to clients and stakeholders;
- Handover designs to developers and ensure they have everything they need during the development process;
- QA developed projects and work with developers to find design solutions to unexpected issues;
- Work with the business and creative teams during the definition stage of the project, panning the functional requirements of the design solutions.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. The role is open both for remote candidates and ones who are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. Send your CV and portfolio to apply for this position.