Senior Graphic Designer
NEXT-DC is looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our team
NEXT-DC is an award-winning creative agency, working with international clients like Heineken, BMW, MINI, Canon, Jack Daniel’s, Finlandia, FOX International Networks, and KFC. We create campaigns that combine the latest technological innovations and social trends with genuine human insights. We’re always looking for the next big thing, so the ever-changing and curious audiences can experience brands in new and exciting ways.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in an agency or design studio environment;
- The ability to come up with fresh, original creative ideas based on a client brief;
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to set high visual design standards;
- The capacity to clearly articulate ideas and the thought process behind them;
- Strong hands-on design skills, interest in the latest trends in graphic design, branding and typography;
- Experience with motion graphics and animation is a strong advantage.
In NEXT-DC, you will:
- Inspire the rest of the team with thought-provoking insights and ideas during brainstorming sessions;
- Work closely with art directors, designers, copywriters, as well as outside collaborators (photographers, film directors, illustrators, architects and product designers);
- Work on exciting campaigns for big international clients from brief to launch, making sure every piece is delivered up to the highest standard.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. To apply, click the link below and send us your portfolio, tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.