Interaction Developer / Front-End Developer
NEXT-DC is looking for an Interaction Developer / Front-End Developer to join our team!
You have always known that website development is not dry, boring and all about doing “computer stuff”? And you have always felt like it is a creative practice as much as it is a technical one? We get you.
As a digital agency we realize front-end developers are an integral part of bringing truly exceptional digital concepts to life . Exploration and experimentation are at the core of not just great ideas, but groundbreaking ones and we believe that creativity and curiosity are what drive us in that direction.
That’s exactly why we are looking for a developer who not only has a knack for coding, but is also passionate about working collaboratively with designers and copywriters. Someone who is constantly challenging themselves and exploring new creative fields and, therefore, possibilities within and outside projects.
As a Developer you will be coming up with creative technical solutions for business challenges, helping with specifications, estimations and planning, collaborating with designers and other developers on diverse digital projects, working on open source projects and introducing new technologies and management practices.
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development;
- Strong understanding of web markup and styling, including HTML5, CSS3 (and preprocessors like SASS);
- Experience with theming WordPress based websites is a must;
- Expertise translating still designs into component-based, responsive, and semantic templates;
- Experience with source/version control software(git) while working in a team;
- Experience developing interaction design and/or animations;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with other developers, non-technical team members, both client and internal.
This can also be a remote position. If you think you are the missing link at NEXT-DC, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.