Interaction Developer / Front-End Developer
NEXT-DC is looking for an Interaction Developer / Front-End Developer to join our team!
As a digital agency, we believe that it’s not about diving deep into technology, but rather experimenting and exploring its application in various fields. Above all, we see it as a tool to turn great ideas into ground-breaking ones.
As a Developer at NEXT-DC, you will be responsible for building, testing, debugging and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and work with server-side developers to integrate this into the final product. Our team works with some of the world's most prominent global brands like Canon, Viber, Renault/Dacia/Nissan, Decathlon and A1. We do so in small vibrant teams consisting of Creatives, Designers and Strategists.
The ideal candidate is a curious fast thinker with a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, user interaction designers and strategists. You always strive for the best and don't mind the odd dog sniffing around your feet as you work.
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development;
- Strong understanding of web markup and styling, including HTML5, CSS3 (and preprocessors like SASS);
- Expertise translating still designs into component-based, responsive, and semantic templates;
- Experience using JS frameworks and libraries like ReactJS or VueJS;
- Experience with source/version control software(git) while working in a team;
- Experience developing interaction design and/or animations;
- Experience with theming WordPress and Shopify based websites would be a bonus;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with other developers, non-technical team members, both client and internal.
This can also be a remote position. If you think you are the missing link at NEXT-DC, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.