Full Stack Web Developer
NEXT-DC is looking for an open-minded and enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer to join our team
Full Stack Web Developers are the hidden gems of any digital project. Without them even the most groundbreaking idea cannot live a long and prosperous life in the digital realm.
We are looking for someone who is willing to take part in the realization of brave and innovative ideas and collaborate with a team of multidisciplinary creatives along the way.
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be coming up with creative technical solutions to business challenges, helping with specifications, estimations and planning, working with designers and other developers on diverse digital projects, working on open source projects and introducing new technologies and management practices.
Who you are:
- You are a Mid- to Senior-level developer with over 5 years of experience;
- You are familiar with the basics — how to use Git, how to write HTML, what is OOP, and last, but not least, you have good English skills;
- You have a profound understanding of WordPress and experience with different content management systems including e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce and OpenCart;
- You have experience with Symfony or Laravel (or other MVC frameworks) and templating engines;
- You can design relational databases for MySQL, as well as optimise queries and database structures for different environments;
- Strong understanding of web markup and styling, including HTML5, CSS3 (and preprocessors like SASS);
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring.